Sunday, December 03, 2006

My new truck....


Sometimes I lament the fact that we cannot afford a truck...sometimes I just use the 1986 Toyota Camry. We recently decided that we should purchase a chest freezer to store some items such as beef from the Jensen Ranch and some infamous Apple Pie from the Todd family. Since Sears wanted $100 to deliver the thing, I decided that the old Toyota should be able to get 'er done. This is the latest installment in my "just load it on the toyota" adventures. Last time it was the new baby crib. Amy thought that this one was particularly entertaining...and photos shortly followed. I got some great looks from folks who passed us by as we drove home...

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Levi and Marissa said...

That is funny stuff!! She looks like she's going to busrst! How exciting! P.S. I hear there is a little tesion over this baby's name.. don't worry, as long as her name isn't Kiersten, I don't care what you name her.. I had a bad roomate experience.. just kidding! I don't care what her name is as long as she's alive and she's cute! :) I'm excited to see you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home