Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Party

Happy Halloween! Emily's music class had a Halloween party this morning. I thought I would post her getting ready. We decided to have her be a ballerina for Halloween this year. My sister, Erin, made her this beautiful tutu for her birthday last year and we wanted to put it to good use. Erin also made the flower clip in her hair. Thanks Erin!

Emily was so excited to get dressed up and started twirling around in circles when she put on her tutu. She looked so beautiful and had a great time with her friends!













4 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Faron and Erin said...

she looks sooo pretty! Yeah... so glad you it came in handy.I'll have to make her a shorter one for Christmas!
Happy Halloween!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Karrots said...

That is like the cutest thing In have ever seen. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her costume. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little girl in it, too.

 
At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so cute!

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Sarah Beck said...

What an adorable ballerina! She is too cute for her own good. I love her hair, it's getting so long. We miss you guys so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home