Sunday, December 03, 2006

10 Days To Go




The baby is due in 10 days....we thought we probably ought to get prepared for her arrival. The past months have been hectic for both Amy and I. Amy has been very busy learning how to deal with a new school, new curricula, and being pregnant. I have been adjusting to my first year of graduate school with the attendant research, learning how to administer psychological tests, and reading more than I have ever read in my life. We are excited for the arrival of our little girl and especially for the time that we will both have away from our other responsibilities when she arrives. Amy will have until mid-march thanks to a generous maternity leave and I do not start school again until January 17th. The 13th (baby's due date) is the last day of finals for me...it will be interesting to see how this turns out. All of my classes have flexible instructors so I should have not problems. We will post photos of the new baby as soon as she arrives.

3 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger AmyJane said...

Cant' wait to see her...and find out which name she ends up with! Good luck, ya'll. Sleep lots this next week. It'll never be the same again.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger sarawhat said...

Exciting!! who knows...she could come today.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger AmyJane said...

December 13th....
Happy due date ya'll! Better start praying for labor. Or that whole castor oil mess... J/K She'll be out soon enough. Remember, thay can't cry when they're still inside! Lessons learned!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home