Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Birthday Fun

Given all the event we had going, we celebrated my birthday over the time we were there. Chad's mom made me some yummy chocolate waffles for breakfast on my birthday. Then she and Emily made my birthday cake a couple of days before Micah and Shannon's wedding (she said it taste better if it sits for a couple of days). We had a wonderful birthday dinner of steak and shrimp and this to-die-for chocolate cake before we made the trip home. Thanks for such a fun time!

"The Cousins"
Emily, Patrick, Kennedy and Ella

"The Girls"

Nana and Grandpa
(Chad's mom and dad)

My birthday cake.
It was a chocolate lover's dream!
(Mom, you would have been in HEAVEN!)

Make a wish!

3 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Clark Family said...

Happy Late Birthday Amy! We will have to get together soon when our husbands are super with busy again with school!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Eric & Gretchen said...

Happy Late Birthday! The cake looks great! I wish I could have had a piece. It looks like you have had a fun summer. Emily is darling!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Faron and Erin said...

mmmmmmmm....chocolate cake! You lucked out! The kids are adorable in their tiedye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home