Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Florida with my family. We had a wonderful time with our family. Emily loved spending time with her cousins, Travis and Brayden. My sister, Erin had a friend take some pictures of the kids together at the beach. My sister, Katie came up with the cute idea for the scarves and mittens in the sand, a "Florida Christmas". We also got a couple of family shots and some individual pictures of Emily.

Having fun in the sand.


Travis, Emily and Brayden

Our cute family

Little Miss Emily


3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Sarah Beck said...

she sure is growing up! those pics are so cute. I would NEVER have guessed that your Christmas card pics were taken in FLORIDA!!! I just assumed with Emily, her gloves, the white background (sand) you had a winter wonderland

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Tiffany Winters said...

I love these pictures... beautiful

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger AmyJane said...

We miss Emily! Think the Post Office would bring her to us for a visit? You could have a day off--it's win-win!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home