Monday, April 13, 2009

Annie Laurel Jensen

So the name debate went on for WAY TO LONG, but as promised, she does have a name. We signed the birth certificate before leaving the hospital making it official. I know we cut it close (and I was beginning to feel like a bad mother), but we feel like in the end, we came up with the perfect name for our daughter. We named her Annie Laurel Jensen. Annie after my grandmother and Laurel after Chad's mom. She is a perfect addition to our little family.

Annie was born on Monday, April 6th (She wasn't due until April 14th.) Annie was born a week early and Emily was a week late (weighing in at 8 lbs. 8 oz.). At birth she weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. You wouldn't think so but a couple of weeks makes a big difference. Annie seems so little to us.

When she was born, both Chad and I had to do a double take. She looked just like Emily! I'll have to post some pictures of Emily at birth so that you can compare for yourself. Annie is absoultely darling! We are so glad she is here!









11 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Karrots said...

Yay for new pictures!!!! Those of us who don't get to come see her...(I have a few hard feelings about that.:) need updates! She is precious!!!!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Karrots said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger AmyJane said...

Yay for pictures! She does look like her sister--both adorable! I have this new ranking system for baby cuteness. The REALLY cute babies are the one's that make me want another...and Miss Annie definately gives me those thoughts! She's a keeper. Good work, guys!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

She is beautiful. Now the fun begins. =) I find out tomorrow if little Annie will have another girl cousin or a boy! Congrats! Hope you and the baby are doing well!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Faron and Erin said...

She is so precious!! I am so sad I don't get to be there! She looks beautiful in pink! Keep it comming with the wonderful pictures! I absolutely love the one of the girls together! Emily looks so happy to have her baby sister here! Give my love to Emily and Annie!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Jenni Hinckley said...

She is so cute and little! I loved being able to hold her- anytime you need me to do that, remember I'm just around the corner!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Amy, she is just darling! Congratulations! What a cute name! I love it! Let me know if we can take Emily for you to give you a break.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Terry and Andrea Sigmon said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

We found out we're due December 8 this year. :0)

ttyl cousin Andrea

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger sarawhat said...

ummm, Are you sure AMy JUST had a baby? YOu look amazing. Like you could walk straight out of the delivery room and have family portraits taken. :) Annie is gorgeous, and I'm really happy for you guys. I want to meet these little girls one of these days.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Jaylynn said...

What a beautiful baby. Congratulations.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ella wants to look at pictures of Emmy quite often. Tonight, she said, "I love you Emmy." It was quite cute. We miss you guys! Hope Annie is doing well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home