Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thank You Cousin Patrick!

Emily's cousin, Patrick, saw the picture on our blog of Emily when she scraped her nose. Chad's sister, Amy wrote this comment on our post:

Patrick had to take a moment to sign "hurt" and "sad"...and then he was off to paint her a picture that he says we will be sending to Emily "in a mailbox" to make her feel "better inside herself."

Emily received Patrick's picture in the mail this week. It said, "To: Emily I love you! Patrick". She is feeling much better now! Thank you Patrick!




I love you Patrick!

2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger AmyJane said...

I think it's so great that they "know" each other long distance--we can't wait to see ya'll this summer and let them play together at Nana's with Snoopy!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Faron and Erin said...

Emily is so gorgeous. She has that infectious smile, just like her mommy =) I can't believe how long her hair is getting! I love how it flips out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home