Saturday, May 15, 2010

Emily Does Hear What I Say...


Sometimes we listen to the radio when we are in the car. Occasionally, I have to change the station due to the type of music being played (inappropriate content, etc.). Sometimes when I do this Emily gets frustrated and tells me to turn it back because she wants to hear that song (she likes the tune/beat). I of course explain to her that we want to listen to music that is appropriate and allows the Spirit to be with us. I tell her that when we listen to inappropriate music it makes the Spirit go away.

The other day Emily was in the car with Chad. He turned on the radio and started listening to music that Emily didn't like. She wanted him to listen to something different. She told Chad, " Dad, we can't listen to this song. It is bad and makes the Spirit go away!". Ha! Not exactly the right context, but it proves that she is listening. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home