Friday, March 14, 2008

Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!

Little Miss Emily is beginning to be "Miss Personality". She has formed her own opinions and is not shy when it comes to expressing what she wants. On Sunday, Chad was passing the sacrament. Emily, noticing that Daddy was not sitting with us, started to say, "Daddy? Daddy?". I whispered quietly to her that he was passing the sacrament and pointed to where he was standing. Once she saw him, she began to shout excitedly, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!", repeatedly. I tried to quiet her down, but there was no stopping her. I ended up taking her out in the hallway, giggling inside the whole way. I felt bad that we had disrupted the sacrament, but really, it was the cutest thing ever! From the smiles of everyone around, I don't think anyone minded too much.

Once in the foyer, I put Emily down so she could walk around and hopefully calm down. Not a chance! She just kept walking back towards the chapel doors shouting, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" with a big smile on her face. I even tried taking her into the mother's lounge, but she kept declaring her request. When they were finished passing the sacrament, we went back in the chapel. She got to sit with daddy and give him a nice big hug. What can I say,... she LOVES her daddy!



4 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Levi and Marissa said...

How cute is she!! Can't wait to see her in June! :)

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Faron and Erin said...

That's hilarious. I'm telling you, these kids want what they want =) That must have made Chad feel good! She looks so beautiful in her pretty dress. What a darling girl. I can't wait to give her a big kiss!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Clark Family said...

Hey Amy, I found your blog! How have you guys been? We really need to get together so our girls can play? Can I add you do my blog buddies?

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger chad jensen said...

Shayna,
I'm glad you found our blog. It was great to see you the other day. Feel free to add us to your blog buddies. Give me a call so we can set up a time to get together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home